Yes ! your wish , i shall make sure to recreate your favorite recipes to the most as possible , also in order for everyone to go ahead and try , i try so hard to make it easy with simple minimal steps , i would need everyone who likes desserts to bake at their own , its a blessing to bake or cook your own favorite recipes, and am so jealous that all our mom’s and other cooking freaks have this blessing.
And who doesn’t like some home made fudge brownies ?? so this recipe is a basic regular simple fudge brownie , this was most requested then other types of brownies which include cheese and other flavors , but i would like to add that adding flavors in brownie would really turn it to be so good.
- Dark chocolate chopped – 100 to 140 gm – 14 tbsp
- sugar – 1 cup
- eggs – 2
- flour – 2/3 cup
- unsweetened coco powder – 2 tbsp
- vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- salt – 1 tsp
- Butter – half cup + 2 tbsp
- Instant coffee powder – 1 tsp
You would probably have to spend or step out for your dark chocolate and coco powder , but you can just order it as well since there are so many logistics working tediously in this lock down to deliver the essentials by reaching maximum people.
Melt your dark chocolate in a double boiler or microwave it for 30 to 40 seconds
In a bowl add in your butter, sugar , using a spatula , try to combine the sugar and butter to form a coarse mixture
- In a small bowl , add some warm water , mix in the coffee powder ( instant coffee ) , give it a stir.
- Add your eggs , vanilla and mix well , add in your coffee mixture , combine again.
Add in your melted dark chocolate to your egg mixture and mix well.
- Mix your dry ingredients (flour , coco powder , salt )
- Incorporate your dry mixture to your wet mixture, gently fold in ,do not over mix.
- Line a 7 or 8 inch square pan with a parchment paper , butter your pan ,
I ran out of my parchment paper stock so used an aluminium foil to line it. Do mention any online baking accessories apps you would probably know or used to order.
7. BAKING TEMPERATURE – preheat your oven to 176 degree celsius , place your baking tin and bake it for 50 minutes ( 40 minutes for 8 inch and 50 to 60 minutes for 7 inch)
8. TEXTURE – its done when you get a wet crumble texture after inserting a tooth pic or a small knife , not fully baked and definitely not fully wet , just crumble texture
Note – this being a fudge texture , you might not end with proper shapes when you dig through , that crumble is what defines the fudge one , also cooling it completely for 1 or 2 hours would probably enhance your shape while cutting through.