Thanks for the suggestion of the recipes in response to my request , lava cakes never struck my mind though till now.
I always wanted to make the recipes as easy as possible since i always prefer , clear easy steps.
Lets get to the recipe
3/4 cup – 170 gm dark chocolate chopped
1/2 cup butter in cubes ( need not be softened )
1 tsp salt
1/4 cup sugar
2 tbsp flour
If you have silicon muffin tins , its well to go , if not any almunnium small wide bottom cups ( used for serving Indian sweets )
- Heat the chococlate and the butter on a double boiler on medium flame , do not burn the chocolate , set it aside and let it cool well.
- In a separate bowl add in your eggs , sugar and salt , beat well for 5 to 10 minutes , to obtain pale thick color ,add in your flour.
- Add in your chocolate sauce to you egg mixture, simultaneously mix the mixture without leaving still
- grease your tins with butter and dust it with coco powder.
- pour your chocolate mixture , you need to pour 3/4 of the tin.
Baking temperature and timing
Preheat your oven to 180 degree Celsius
Bake your chocolate lava cakes for about 10 minutes
Note – its ready when the edges are firm and center is still wobbly , it took 12 minutes for me , may vary according to the oven , so please look after 8 minutes
Remove it from the oven , let the tins sit for a minute
Topple on a small plate , dust it with icing sugar , and break your lava