For all the chocolate lovers ! to satisfy their quick cravings, experience this easy gooey brownie recipe from EASY BAKE.
It requires some basic brownie ingredients and hardly 30 minutes for preparation with 30 minutes of baking , it can also be baked in other mediums with the same baking temperature.
This Easy bake brownie is not of the usual brownie bars kind , instead its a one plate or pie plate molten brownie , once baked , put a big dollop of vanilla ice cream over the warm brownie pan and it can be shared among your family together from the same pie pan, perfect for ending for get together , friends night stay or late night snack for your Netflix.
Lets get with the recipe
- 2/3 cup of flour
- 1 cup refined sugar
- 1 cup chopped dark chocolate ( go for a good rich dark chocolate ) melted in microwave.
- 2 tbsp coco powder
- 1 tsp instant espresso powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 unsalted butter at room temperature
- Few dark choc chips and chopped walnuts or almonds
- Melt the chopped dark chocolate in medium temperature in your microwave or on glass topped stove , mix well with no lumps, allow it to cool for sometime in order to add the eggs.
- In a large bowl add in your softened butter , sugar , using a spatula or a flat spoon , push your sugar with the butter in order to get a sandy crunchy texture
3. Add in the eggs and whisk well for a pale thick texture , now add your cooled chocolate sauce into your egg mixture and whisk well
4. Add in some vanilla essence and your dry mixture ( flour, coco powder , salt and express powder )
5. Using the Spatula gently fold the mixture , do not over mix , if lumps , just leave it the way as it wont affect the texture for this recipe.
6. PIE PAN : Use a 7 or 8 inch glass pie pan or iron skillet , grease it well with butter , now for those who do not have either of them , try to use a hard bottom with side covered aluminium or glass plate well greased.
7. Pour in the Brownie mixture , smooth the top with the spatula and top it with your desired nuts and chocolate chips.
8. preheat your oven for 175 degree Celsius for 10 minutes and bake this for 30 minutes
NOTE – It can be baked in two ways
a. for a molten texture – bake it for 20 to 25 minutes and remove it , allow it to cool.
b. for a well baked fudgy texture – bake it for 30 to 40 minutes and allow it to cool
Mine was a Gooey Molten texture ,
Its a Chocolate bomb quick dessert for the perfect dedicated chocolate lovers
Keep your ice cream ready top it up with the warm brownie pan , trust me its only for the real chocolate lovers , soo good !
Loads of love,