Now yes , am a great fan of dark and milk chocolates , i always end up my day with some or other with chocolate , if i couldn’t make up at least a piece of chocolate is needed for me.
But i thought, in recent time i should be waking me away in other flavours as well just not to be too ignorant in food and desserts
Came across this beautiful recipe white raspberry bars. Its so beautiful that it looks so good when baked and the sweetest dessert – an alternatives to try for chocolate.
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter – softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp salt
- The heroine of the recipe – good quality raspberry jam – can be found in all super markets ( Nuts and spices and others )
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- In a bowl , add in half of the white chocolate chips and unsalted butter and microwave it for 1 to 2 minutes
- the butter and white chocolate chips wont go well, so make sure both are well melted
3. In a separate bowl add in the 2 eggs and sugar , beat it well until it turns pale yellow and foamy.
4. add in the melted white chocolate and vanilla to the egg mixture, beat well again.
5. Mix the flour and salt well , add the dry mixture to the wet egg mixture.
6. using a hand whisk and spatula give it a quick mix , make sure all are incorporated well.
7. Take a 8*8 square pan , line it with parchment paper , butter it , take half of the batter and pour it in the pan.
8. preheat the oven to 175 degree or 350 Fahrenheit for 10 minutes.
9. First bake : –
bake half batter for about 20 to 30 minutes , until edges turns golden brown.
10. After which remove it and let it cool , meanwhile take the remaining white chcoclate chips and batter , mix it together.
11. Now take half cup of your preferred raspberry jam, spread it evenly on your first baked batter , then take small amount of the white chunk mixture shown above, place it in line covering the whole square dish leaving small space in between for the beautiful raspberry to peek through.
12. add in some almond slices on top it roughly. Bake it again for about 20 to 30 minutes or until the top turns brown.
13. Make sure its completely cooled for about an hour or two before slicing it.
14. I personally felt the taste was so good with that sweetest raspberry in the middle,hope you love it too
These are just those small sweet desserts to munch in quickly and can be made any time without having to wait for an occasion.
If you can feel that white chocolate flavor coming over , just give it a try.
With sweetness always.