- Apple – 1 ( cut into small pieces)
- Rolled Oats – 1 cup ( not the instant one)
- All purpose flour – 1 cup
- Granulated Sugar – 3/4 cup – ( equals to 12 Tbsp)
- Baking soda – 1/2 tsp
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Cooking oil – 100 ml
- Milk – 1 cup – ( boiled and cooled )
- Cinnamon powder – 1 tsp – ( can get powdered can from market or even 2 pieces of it can be grind ed into fin powder for 1 tsp)
- Sugar – 1 to 2 tbsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Take a large bowl, add in the cut apples, 2 tbsp sugar, salt, and cinnamon powder.
- Mix all the above ingredients well, until all are well combined
Note : the apple mixture is prepared and mixed with the sugar and cinnamon in order to avoid the apples to stick together at the bottom of the batter.
- Take another bowl , add in the flour, remaining sugar ( 1 cup) , baking powder , rolled oats and mix it well until well combined.
- Add in the milk and oil to the oats mixture and mix it well and slowly using a hand mixer
- Now add in the apple mixture into the oats milk mixture and mix it well, the apple and oats mixture should be well combined
Texture: wet thick crumble batter
- Take a cupcake or muffin tray, line with cupcake liners and pour in an equal amount of the apple oats batter into each of the liners.
Note : if there is no cupcake batter scoop available , any round aluminum spoon can be used to scoop in the equal amount of mixture, since I used one which is available at home.
- Try to preheat the oven before or now at 180 degree for 5 minutes.4
- place the cupcake tray in the oven and bake it for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Please do check after 15 minutes as all the oven varies accordingly.
- Once done remove the tray from the oven and let the cupcake liners to cool for 10 to 15 minutes as it will tend to stick with the liner if removed immediately